Agree or disagree??

Please give us your attention! Our views on many varied topics are insightful and worthy of your consideration. We take many positions and have reasonable and logical reasons for you to consider. You won't be sorry as a follower to our daily posts on topics we have a lot of energy around. Remain open-minded, read our positions and reasons, and make up your own minds.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What Annoys You?

Dear Reader,


The article “What Annoys You?” by Katherine Schulten is about what gets inside your head and annoys you to the point of being crazy. Like an annoying sound or act. For example, a fly. Small and harmless, but the constant buzzing and landing on you can bring you to your boiling point.


This is what annoys me...

I get really annoyed quite quickly, especially when someone purposely does something that they know I can’t stand. Like when people eat, they scratch their plates with their forks. The sound just drives me to the boiling point. It’s just so annoying and makes me mad! Another thing that makes me angry is when I’m talking and laughing with a group of friends when we’re not supposed to and a teacher yells at me for talking. I know I have a loud voice, but it’s very irritating when I’m the one that gets picked out from the group and is threatened with demerits or warnings. And, I love it when other kids in my class can get away with certain things. Their is a group of girls in my class that like to take pictures of themselves in the bathroom. It is sooooo annoying. They grab all their buddies and run into the girls bathroom where they take pictures of themselves in the mirror. They can even skip study hall and stay in there for like half an hour and no one realizes their gone. It’s just stupid and aggravating.


Sincerely,

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment