Agree or disagree??

Please give us your attention! Our views on many varied topics are insightful and worthy of your consideration. We take many positions and have reasonable and logical reasons for you to consider. You won't be sorry as a follower to our daily posts on topics we have a lot of energy around. Remain open-minded, read our positions and reasons, and make up your own minds.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Judging A Book By It’s Cover
For The Blog,

I choose books in many ways, like looking at the cover or reading the first page of the book. Here is the first way.
Whenever I look for a new book to read I look at the cover. If it looks modern I would be able relate to it. I know you aren’t supposed to o this but if it looks interesting I may consider reading this book. After I do this I read the back to see what it’s about.
Then after all of this I read the first page or chapter. If most of these catch my eye I read it.
One of the books I’ve down this with was the Lightning Thief. And all of these steps helped me pick out the book.

2 comments:

  1. I like to choose books by looking at their cover. I find it to be a lot more easier than just reading the back of the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect little piece. It sums up what you do very well. Good job, Briaaaan

    ReplyDelete