Agree or disagree??

Please give us your attention! Our views on many varied topics are insightful and worthy of your consideration. We take many positions and have reasonable and logical reasons for you to consider. You won't be sorry as a follower to our daily posts on topics we have a lot of energy around. Remain open-minded, read our positions and reasons, and make up your own minds.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

The way I choose my books.

The way I choose my books are, By their cover, The teaser on the back the cover, and the Author.

Why I choose the books I read by their cover is because, some covers look boring and when I read the first chapter it is boring. But when the cover is really artful or looks fascinating, I read the first chapter and i’m already lost in the book. That’s one way I choose the books I read.

Why I look at the “teaser” on the back of the book is so I can get to know what the book is about. Like the book i’m reading is called Best Friends. It is about these two girls named Gemma, and Alice. They have been best friends sense they were born, they don’t care what each other like, all they care about is their friendship. But then one day Alice has to move, and there friendship is put to test, they wonder if they will still be best friends even though they are living hundreds of miles away from each other. That is what makes me want to read those kind of books, it makes me wonder what happens.

Why I choose the book by the author is because some authors just don’t seem appealing to me, or my friends. Like for example Stephen King. I just don’t like the title of most of his books. He also doesn’t amuse me. I have seen his house before...it is EXTREMELY creepy. That's one reason I don’t read his books, because me personally just think his books will be creepy. The other reason is me personally I think he is a weird man, that is just my opinion.

Some people have different ways of choosing books, this is mine.

4 comments: