Agree or disagree??

Please give us your attention! Our views on many varied topics are insightful and worthy of your consideration. We take many positions and have reasonable and logical reasons for you to consider. You won't be sorry as a follower to our daily posts on topics we have a lot of energy around. Remain open-minded, read our positions and reasons, and make up your own minds.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

New Book? No problem! ✮ Izzy Simbari ✮

Salutations to the parents, teachers, and seekers of reading class strategy! To choose a new book to read, I use spontaneous, differing strategies. I’ll describe a few to push you towards the read you’ll have to be pried from.
One way I look at this year’s reading, where you make the choice of book, is as an opportunity for literary enrichment, and as a way to stretch my bubbly, interest-filled, personal life. You might look at what you’re interested in; for me, being theatre, and seek a plot that follows the topic. It’s generally very easy to find a script or famous production in book form, because the world is swarming with the dramatic genre. The outcome of reading based on books sharing similar interest is I am finding improvement and impact in my recreational, enjoyed life while also handling with the credits in E.L.A class.

While in the library or online, think about something you’ve never done or tried, or may never do. Experiencing through the character’s perspective, their breath-taking events, allows you to grow in your character and YOUR perspective. The theme of the book adds to whether you might change your mind and make a beefy leap out of your comfort zone.
Another is, look on your shelves! I don’t know about you, but in the past, my family has bought my sister and I a fabulous collection of books of varying genres that often, I let slip my mind. Because they might not be the sparkling-covered, ‘it’ reads of the week doesn’t mean they should cease to exist! There could be an engrossing voice dying to rise from those pages, you never will know if it’s a style you’ll enjoy until you take a peek at their synopsis!

13 comments:

  1. You have such good word choices. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge typing...
    Kira

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a good article

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good article..... I'm watching U! :(Eyeballs)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ?????????? who WAS that :O
    kira

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha :(Eyeballs)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was Nick and Brain I heard their evil plan!!!
    Kira

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous #1: I wish you'd sign your name, and thanks!

    Brian: *blushes* Thank you.

    Anonymous #2: *awkward silence* You're an abnormal one (; Hahaha.

    Rady: I
    A
    G
    R
    E
    E
    !

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was Nick and Brian.
    kira

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um it was not me and nick so don't blame it on us

    ReplyDelete