Agree or disagree??

Please give us your attention! Our views on many varied topics are insightful and worthy of your consideration. We take many positions and have reasonable and logical reasons for you to consider. You won't be sorry as a follower to our daily posts on topics we have a lot of energy around. Remain open-minded, read our positions and reasons, and make up your own minds.

Friday, October 28, 2011

My system to Finding a Book

The system for me to find a reading book is to look at the cover, the title, the back, and read the first chapter.
The reason why I choose to go by the cover and title is because that's what I first see. That's what makes me go towards the book and want to read it. The reason why I read the back is because it gives me a over view of what the book is going to be about. I read the first chapter because that gives me a little hint of how the book is written.
The last book I choose was Shiver. The book cover was white with blue branches going around it. The tile was black but in this cool scary, mystery font. For the dot for i, it was a drop of blood. When I read the first chapter, it dragged me in and it made me want to keep on going until I was finished with the book.

3 comments:

  1. I want to read that book after you! It looked really cool and Klaire said it was a good book

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a book that dragged me into it too! It dragged me too much I couldn't do my homework!
    Kira

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your description of the front cover...right down to the drop of bloooooood! Evil chuckle..heh heh heh!

    ReplyDelete